Hours of Operation
The Centre is available for rental to Community Groups, Instructional Groups, General Public and Businesses.
The Centre is available for rental:
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
* The Centre is available for rental for large special events outside regular hours.
Main Office Daytime Hours
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
September 1st - June 30th
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
July 1st - August 31st
(Ring Buzzer NWCC OFFICE)
Note: Main Office Summertime Hours (July 1st to August 31st) are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The Centre is closed for these days:
- Heritage Day – 3rd Monday in February
- Easter – Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday
- Victoria Day – Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Canada Day - July 1
- Natal Day – First Monday in August
- Vacation Week - The Centre is closed to bookings August 4th - 9th
- Labour Day Weekend -Saturday Sept 5, Sunday Sept 6 and Monday Sept 7
- Thanksgiving – Sunday Oct 11 and Monday Oct 12
- Remembrance Day – November 11th
- Christmas Closure - December 24th , 2020 at noon until Jan 2nd, 2021
Building Supervisors/Clerks hours operate around regular bookings and programs running in the Centre. Building Supervisors/Clerks are in most evenings and Weekends. Always call ahead to confirm.
The Centre is closed for all holidays. Storm closures may occur during the winter months. Hours are subject to change so please call to verify times. 902-463-9276.
Always call ahead for daytime staff as staff may have to conduct Centre business off site. Thank you!