Our Mission Statement:
The North Woodside Community Association is a volunteer-led, charitable, non-profit organization that exists to serve the residents of North Woodside and the surrounding community.
The mission of the North Woodside Community Association is to aid in focusing the energy and skills of citizens in building a stronger community in which to live, work and play.
Specifically, the Association focuses on:
1. Providing a meeting place for people to discuss and take action on issues of common concern and interest
2. Encouraging the development of social, recreational and educational opportunities
3. Hosting special events that promote meaningful interaction among residents
The Association will express, in its actions, its commitment to community accountability, fiscal responsibility, accessibility and diversity.
Current Staff Members
- Debby Meier - Manager
- Kim Carver - Program Coordinator / Clerk
- Marly Morris - Event Coordinator / Clerk
- Charlene Boutilier - Administrative Assistant / Clerk
- Alan Morris - Custodian
- Frank MacLeod - Janitorial
- Wendi Brewer - Lite Cleaner / Clerk
To learn more about our organization, our supporters and the bylaws governing our association, please visit the Learn More page under the menu item "Get Involved".